Now you have your project started. You feel passionate. You are probably eager to get it all going.
Then you may feel distracted by daily life. A week passed, a month passed and still haven’t really achieved as much as you wanted to…
Trust me I’ve been there so many times!
But I figured out this technique and I feel so much more focused and productive.
So, here they are!!
- Morning ritual- Start the day with gratitude and a glass of water. Hydration and Gratitude- very important factors for a happy life.
- Simple exercise- get your body moving – in my case, dog walk listening to motivational podcast but simple yoga routine is also fabulous.
- Do not skip breakfast – going over today’s “to do list” while having breakfast and adjust it if necessary.
- DO NOT multitask- watching TV and work on the project never work- concentrate on the work!
- Stay hydrate during the day, eat healthy- bad diet seriously affect the productivity
- Keep listening to positive talk as much as possible during the day- very important to keep negative mental chatter away from your conciousness
- Make sure everything on the to do list completed and plan the next day
- Visualise how you want to be successful before going to sleep
- Get good night sleep!
If you are sticking with it, there’s nothing to stop you from achieving your dream!